Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday again...ick.

After working & being in transit back from Auburn on Friday, and not getting my usual flex day, the weekend seemed extra short. It probably didn't help that Friday was very rainy and Saturday night was too, so I was extra lazy.

I saw Eat, Pray, Love with Sarah on Friday, and I think I really liked it. I wasn't too sure what my opinion was right after the movie, but looking back on it now, I thought it was really good. And I adore Julia Roberts, of course. I still haven't read the book, so I can't give any perspective as far as that goes, but I'd recommend it if you're in the market for a good chick flick.

Saturday was pretty lazy too. I went to Whole Foods in Buckhead (on a Saturday, that's a pretty big act of bravery) and got some delicious sushi. John came over and we went to Fontaine's in the Highlands for dinner courtesy of a gift certificate I bought on www.restaurant.com ($25, and I only paid $5)! It was great food and we loved sitting on their back patio having dinner while it poured rain, even if the humidity did almost kill us. Sunday we didn't do much of anything either. Frankly it was just too hot and muggy to go out. I'm starting to wish for fall to get here!

It was nice to be in Auburn and visit Jennifer last week, but its good to be home. Now I just need to get inspired to do lots of work and maybe even do some working out :)

No comments: