I apologize (again) for not posting my clothing count. I did actually finish it, and it was indeed very eye-opening. I have too many clothes. Period. But of course, I did not bring my list with me today, and cannot remember any of the actual numbers. Perhaps I will finally post tomorrow.
The no-shopping-allowed month has been a success so far, but its actually very hard (I am ashamed to admit). I went to Target a few nights ago to pick up some essentials, and had to literally avert my eyes from the clothing a shoe sections. Its an addiction! But luckily, I didn't make any purchases, so the trip was successful. Plus, I have a full day planned for myself tomorrow so I won't be tempted by the mall. I'm going to check out a local farmer's market, clean my entire apartment (so necessary), go to the gym, and maybe get some frozen yogurt or sit at the pool with Lauren. And Jimmy comes tomorrow night! I am very excited about this. I also did some couponing last weekend and plan to make my haul at the grocery store tomorrow. From a $2 investment in the Sunday paper, I cut out at least $20 worth of coupons for things I need to buy anyway. That's a nice rate of return, if I do say so myself.
I'm definitely looking forward to having the day off tomorrow. I haven't had a flex day in Atlanta in over a month, and it'll be nice to catch up on all the things I've been putting off for the last few weeks. Even better--I'm kicking off the weekend on my lunch break today by getting a mani-pedi with the girls (half price pruchased on Groupon!). And I finally get my massage appointment on Saturday. Obviously, I am spoiled :)
Happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment