Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Hump Day

Currently: eating fried corn nuggets (I feel like I'm at the state fair) and listening to awesome 90s music in my cube while I work. Its a little dreary outside again...all gray out my window, but I'm definitely grateful that all the pollen is being washed away by the rain. Pollen is my mortal enemy in the spring.

I took the morning off work today, and I'm really glad I did. I got to the police station and picked up my report so I can finally file my insurance claim! I also went to the dentist--only the second dentist I've ever been to in my life, and it was great! The people were so nice and told me I have very pretty teeth:) I wish I could have slept in a little later...I set the alarm for 8:45 but woke up at 6:30. Grrr. That's earlier than I get up on a normal day. And last night was a late night, as date nights during the week usually are:) Andrew and I went to get my new tv (upgrade from my old one!), set it up, went to dinner and trivia and then came back to my place and watched as much bad reality tv as possible to test out the new set. I had a really great time. But again, I don't like interruptions to my sleep schedule, so I was dragging this morning. Tonight I need to go to the post office, pay my rent, and take back some library books. Something tells me I'll be so exhausted that I won't actually do any of those things, and I'll save them all for my Friday off (except the rent, of course). I probably won't be able to pry myself away from my glorious new tv!

Middle of the week...I suppose its time to start thinking of weekend plans again. Hopefully Andrew and I will spend some QT together since we haven't both been in ATL for a weekend in a while. I also might do some more outlet mall shopping with my new friend Leslie, or hang out at my other friend Sarah's house. I'm so lucky to have met so many great people lately!

Awesome link of the day: Kristin's latest blog entry. The Latin nerd within is rejoicing:)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Your date night sounds great. Call me soon? We need a gab session. Yes, I used the word "gab." What of it?

Brittany said...

I'd love to gab with you.