Friday, April 24, 2009

I made it!

Excellent day/weekend ahead:

Today I am going to the gym, having lunch with LYDIA(!) downtown, and then I plan on sitting by the pool and doing more of my reading for work. Somehow sitting outside by the pool making boring banking info much more tolerable! Plus, its supposed to be 86 degrees here today. Delicious. I also have tentative dinner plans with some friends I haven't seen in about a month. Should be awesome! Plus, I get to look forward to lots of frolf tomorrow, a picnic complete with the new KFC grilled chicken bucket, and most likely dinner at Gladys Knight's Chicken and Waffles restaurant (definitely potential for a very gangsta evening...). I'm excited!

Best part of all: I didn't fold and go into the office!! I have not been into the office in over a week, and most of that time has been spent by myself. I feel proud of myself that I can spend such a ridiculous amount of time alone! Granted, I really don't want to do it again anytime soon, but I'm happy I did. And I'm thrilled its finally weekend time and I get some more human contact:)

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend everyone! Xoxo.

No comments: