Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Alabama is boring. At least being here this week for work is boring. There isn't anything to do except eat, and the pickin's are slim for that too. Although I have to admit I had some of the best blackberry cobbler of my entire life last night at a place called "Peach Park". The whole trip was worthwhile just because of that:) I clocked some serious time on the phone last night too, which is good. Being stuck in a hotel in the middle of nowhere forces me to catch up with people! Also, its very conducive to lots of wonderful sleep!

I'm happy its already Wednesday. Only one or two more days here, and then I'll be back to ATL then off to Savannah and Tybee Island! I am super excited. Need to remember to charge my camera for the occasion. Maybe I'll run into myfood idol Paula Deen!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

If you see Paula will you please get her to make me a pie?

K thanks.

And take tons of photos of Savannah for me! That city is so beautiful.