Thursday, April 23, 2009

More boredom, etc.

Didn't go into the office today, but I probably will tomorrow. I decided this morning that this week is like the true test of me living by myself. Learning to spend copious amounts of time all alone. I realized that if it wasn't for my parents calling every night, I wouldn't speak to anyone all day. How sad is that? I also realized that I haven't been to North Carolina since February. Ugh that is such a long time. All I want to do right now is go home and be around my parents and the people who know me best. Where there is always someone to hang out with and talk to. Sigh...I cannot wait until next weekend!!

I'm trying to think of a few errands I can run this afternoon to get out of the house a little. Probably grocery store, then maybe to Starbucks or at least outside to study. I'm hoping to make some dinner plans for tomorrow night so I can have some girl time. Maybe I'll even schedule myself a massage. Then I'll most likely be with Andrew for most of the weekend. Can't wait to play more frolf, etc.

So friends, feel free to call me anytime! All I'm doing today is studying my life away, and hopefully not getting poison ivy (eek!). I've never had it before, but I was definitely exposed to it the other day. Everyone cross your fingers that I don't start itching like crazy!


UPDATE:
Its amazing what catching up with 3 of the best people ever on the phone can do for my boredom/mood. I feel back to my fabulous self already! Ok, so maybe I haven't done as much studying as I should this afternoon, but what I did was way more important:) And I'm thrilled at the prospect of seeing Lydia tomorrow for lunch! AND I might just have some dinner plans too. Definitely not going into the office, hooray!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Don't feel lonely! Call me anytime. A massage sounds so delicious. I want one so badly. MMMMM