I really wish I was on spring break. This first spring as an adult is rough--where is my week off to go to the beach? Where is all my free afternoon time to lay around outside doing absolutely nothing? If I were still at Wake this time of the year (my personal favorite time in the Forest), I'd be swinging on Davis Field or lying on on blanket painting my nails and listening to my ipod for hours on end. There might even be a trip to Haynes mall and Dewey's involved:) Oh how I miss that part of college.
And for another stimulating peek into my Alabama life this week! Haha, I wish that we're true... There is nothing new to report. Still just working and eating, and that's pretty much it. I ate peach cobbler not only once, bu twice yesterday! I'm pretty sure the only thing I'm going to take away from this week is about 5 extra pounds. I'm still unsure if I'm going back home today or tomorrow. My guess is tomorrow, although sleeping in my own bed tonight would be a very nice surprise:)
Things on my to do list:
1. Unpack and repack for the weekend once I get home.
2. Major laundry (see #1).
3. Buy some new cute pajamas for spring/summer time. I really like these.
4. Eat lots of Easter candy!
5. Clean my apartment at some point...its amazing how dirty it gets when I'm not even there!
6. Wear shorts since the weather has finally thawed out again.
7. Go on a serious detox after this week full of peach cobbler and said Easter candy.
8. Go to a baseball game. Yes, you read that right. I won't feel like a real Atlantan until I see the Braves in person.
9. Hang out more with all my new girlfriends in ATL.
10. Plan trips to Raleigh and/or NYC. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment