I got to come home from Alabama yesterday after all! Yay! Unfortunately we didn't get to leave AL until about 5 pm Eastern time, but we booked it back home and made really good time to Atlanta. I was back in my apartment by 8pm. Awesome. I dumped my stuff off and went to dinner with A. He took me to this awesome Mexican place he had been to before--very authentic and everything is ala carte, so you can try a bunch of different things at once. It was very tasty.
Today I'm finishing up some work from the "home office". It was so nice to sleep in a little bit today. And my parents are coming down later this afternoon so that we can head to Savannah and Tybee Island for Easter weekend. Double Yay! I am so excited for some relaxation and I can't wait to stick my feet in the sand. Mmm, I'm happier already just thinking about it.
I hope y'all have a fantastic (hopefully) long weekend. I'll be back to the grind and back to the blog next week!
1 comment:
Miss you!
Post a Comment