One of the best weekends in a long while...
Friday was my day off, which I spent doing unnecessary shopping (for my beach trip next month!) and baking a delicious Paula Deen cake. I had a slight scare with my crazy beeping gas/carbon monoxide alarm going off on Friday afternoon, but it turned out to be nothing. I had an awesome dinner out with the girls and drank too much of a large pitcher of frozen margaritas.
Saturday was glorious as well. I spent the morning playing frisbee golf with Andrew at an awesome course we found in Roswell. It was my first time frolfing, but I really liked it! Which is crazy, because I don't really "do" the great outdoors. Maybe I've turned a new leaf! We had lunch at Bojangles, watched loads of tv and went to Medieval Times for dinner. It was unbelievable...the show was hilarious and the food wasn't bad (loved eating with my hands too). We even had our picture taken with the King! The evening ended with plenty of sweet tea vodka drinks mixed with Boajngles tea...pretty perfect:)
So far today has been incredibly lazy. Went to Ihop for lunch for the first time since I was at Wake, and I haven't done much since. I think today is reserved for some quality couch time and a date with my tv and as many bad teeny bopper movies as I can stand. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!
1 comment:
Your weekend sounds delicious!
Talk to you soon!
xoxo
Post a Comment