Today has been an abnormally busy day at the office. A good day, but I feel like I've had something going on from the moment I walked in (early) this morning. Definitely makes the day go by quickly! It's also my Friday, which helps speed things up too:)
Its monsooning yet again outside. It was perfectly nice this morning, and then when I walked back up from lunch, the whole skyline had disappeared and it was pouring rain. I don't really mind that much. I could go for a very relaxing evening at home watching movies and listening to it pour. Hopefully the weather will be nicer by tomorrow night. Andrew and I are probably doing something. Still not sure what. Saturday, I think i'll be hitting up the outlet mall with my new friend, and then maybe more A time...we'll see. I stink at coming up with fun date ideas. We are a fairly uncreative pair, but I have to admit he comes up with much better ideas than me most of the time. Sunday I'll be getting ready to go out on the road again for work. Should be exciting!
1 comment:
Fun date ideas can be so hard! Lately I'd love to go mini golfing or to a brewery. Where are you going for work?
Again, I'm so jealous that you have today off. Call me anytime, even during the work day. Today is probably going to be super slow.
Post a Comment