Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy time!

I am unbelievably excited to go home tonight! There is so much to look forward to, and since I'm apparently so into lists this week, here's another one:

1. Seeing my lovely parents and grandparents.
2. Lunch with my friend Be on Saturday and dinner with Erin (at Firebirds...creme brulee cheesecake anyone?) on Saturday night!
3. The Wake Forest Public library book sale on Saturday morning. This is one of my absolute favorite things that my town does, and I have not missed the book sale since I was in middle school. I didn't plan to come home this weekend because of that, but I'm happy to get to go:) Plus, it'll be my first time going not as a volunteer!
4. Visiting North Hills, as is customary for any trip back home.
5. Enjoying driving around a city with 100x better traffic and actually knowing where I'm going. Yay!

I got to work super early this morning, but I was still happy because I got 9 beautiful hours of sleep last night. There is no better way to start the day, I am convinced. I indulged myself this morning with a sausage biscuit from the cafeteria and brought a bunch of delicious strawberries for a snack. I'm spending my day studying for my exam next week, and then leaving the office around 4 o'clock for the airport! Lovely day overall.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

PRINCE HARRY IS COMING TO THE US!
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2009/04/29/harry-us-tour-polo/

Sounds like he's coming to NYC. We must find out the when's and where's.

Brittany said...

YAY!! We will do some serious stalking of the official schedule once it comes out.