Yesterday was my flex day off from work, so I did a few very important things including the gym, grocery shopping, cooking my first "real meal" in my apartment (marinated pork chop and veggies), and I went to TJ Maxx which was amazing. Not only did I find a Marc Jacobs jacket from Bergdorf's marked down from $1,700 to $180 (and also tiny), but I bought a new pair of sevens, a Michael Kors top, 2 new throw pillows for my couch (yay) and a big collage picture frame all for $150. New favorite store.
Today I'm planning on finding my bojangles fix (double yay) and cleaning my apartment top to bottom, and i've already been to the gym! Go me.
Otherwise it's sort of a boring errand-filled weekend. I watched Havana Nights last night and might stay in tonight too. Tomorrow night Claire and I are going out to a big Wake alumni party to watch the Wake v. UNC game. Should be fun. Happy Saturday!
1 comment:
Wow, go you!
I went shopping this weekend too and got a new Cynthia Steffe suit. 50% off, but still way more money than I had any business spending.
Can you believe Wake beat UNC?! Amazing! Go Deacs!
Post a Comment