Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Simple pleasures

One of my favorite things to eat in the cafeteria in my building is the gumbo. It is the perfect amount of spicy and its delicious. So, currently I'm in a food coma after eating plenty of gumbo for lunch. This makes me happy. Another thing that makes me happy: all the new yoga and pilates workouts I discovered on my on-demand cable. Now if I don't want to trek outside of my apartment to the gym tonight, I know I have lots of interesting videos I can do! Plus, maybe I won't pull anything out of socket next time I go to yoga. Always a plus.

A few other good things about this week: I'm going home on Thursday night!!; another awesomely bad episode of The Secret Life of the American Teenager; my Sex and the City dvd set is coming in the mail tomorrow; my online order from Sephora is coming today with all my exciting free samples of random beauty goods; sunny weather, even if its super cold--I was getting pretty tired of the gray gloom that didn't want to leave.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yoga on demand! Amazing!!! I wish I had that.

Yay for going home!