Monday, January 26, 2009

SAG Awards Fashion

Time for more of my world famous fashion commentary from the SAG Awards last night! Again, I did not watch the show (the only awards shows I actually watch are the Oscars, the Grammys, and of course the VMAs), but I have been on people.com and usmagazine.com to see what is really important: who was wearing what.

The bad:

I don't like this dress at all. Too many weird ruffles, too two-toned, too much everything. Ick.

Another awards show, another snooze from Angelina Jolie. She never looks bad, but her outfits are SO boring. I am not impressed. She better not show up to the Oscars in another one of these drab, loose, hangy creations.
The good:

Evan Rachel Wood has really turned herself around since she dumped Marilyn Manson! I think she looks stunning and I love the unique color.

Great color, great hair, and I even like the plunging neckline.

Kate Winslet is another star who never looks bad in my opinion. This color is gorgeous on her, and the cut is just right for her body shape.



1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love Evan Rachel Wood and Kate.

So beautiful!!!