Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blahh

Not much to report on. I think I'm getting sick...yuck. But i'm trying to stave it off with tons of OJ and hopefully some meds and good sleeping in my bed once I get home tonight. I love that we finished up our business trip a little early! And I might not even have to go into the office tomorrow:) We'll see.

My parents are coming this weekend for my Dad's birthday, and I'm really hoping to go to the Terra Cotta warriors exhibit at the High Museum. Also need to find a good restaurant to take them to, even though I'm a little sick of eating out now. One of the only things I don't like about going on the road for work is the constant eating in restaurants. That'll just be something I have to get used to I guess.

Happy Thursday (and K, hopefully I'll give you a call tonight if I'm not on my deathbed and we can discuss NO yay!).

2 comments:

Kristin said...

OMG are you on your deathbed?!?!! You must be, because I haven't heard from you. Oh. God. Should I start our emergency if-we-haven't-heard-from-each-other-contact-parents plan?

;)

Over dramatic, I know.

I hope you get better soon! Try zicam. If truly is a miracle. Sleep will definitely do you some good.

Miss you!

Kristin said...

ps. oooo Terra Cotta Warriors... that would be a great exhibit.