Monday, January 12, 2009

Worst of the Golden Globes

Ahh, finally some excellent fashion to dish about. It seemed like everyone came out in full force on the red carpet last night...except for these people. These are my picks for the 3 fashion losers of the night.
Renee, honestly, what have you done to your hair? And the skirt of the dress is fine, but the nude corset top and sheer blouse make her look kind of like an alien. Just bad all together.

Angelina Jolie never really looks bad, but her dresses are always so boring. I like the fact that she's wearing something other than black, but this dress doesn't do anything for me.

Cameron Diaz in Chanel haute couture. I like the color, although its a little pepto bismal in pictures. But the weird gathering on the side just is not good. I think it could have been beautiful with a big ball gown skirt and the one shoulder at the top.


3 comments:

Kristin said...

First of all, what was Renee thinking? Learn from Gweneth Paltrow's mistake at the 1999 Oscars. And Renee looks worse.

I too am getting really bored with Angelina. I'm over all of the hype about her.

Cameron looked okay in my opinion, I didn't mind the color, but yeah, weird side and reminded me a bit of a princess prom gown.

Kristin said...

Oops, 2002 oscars.
1999 she wore that pink princess dress.

Brittany said...

Aww I always kind of wanted a prom dress like Gweneth's pink princess dress. Even though she had absolutely no boobs to fill it out haha.