Monday, January 12, 2009

Best of the Golden Globes

Here are my absolute favorites from the red carpet last night:

Eva Longoria. I'm not usually that crazy about her dresses, but she really sizzles in this one. I think the color is gorgeous and the mermaid cut looks fantastic on her.

Anne Hathaway. Not only am I a little bit obsessed with many of her movies (ie. The Princess Diaries 1&2, The Devil Wears Prada, and others), but I think she always looks stunning. I love evening dresses in navy. If I was going to the prom this year, you better believe that this is the exact dress I'd be copying. Go Anne!

I heart Amy Adams, especially since I saw Enchanted again over the weekend. Plus, I think she did a really good job in spicing up the usual black evening gown. I like that she is doing more of a ball gown with a pattern. She looks gorgeous!


1 comment:

Kristin said...

They all looked so beautiful! Love the red on Eva especially.