I'm in a food coma after my delicious lunch today: portabello mushroom, basil and mozzarella cheese panini. Yum. I've decided that I'm going to join one of my co-workers to do a serious detox diet next week. Fresh fruits, veggies and vegetable broth for a week. Not sure if I can do it, but I'm definitely going to try! To do list for this weekend: grocery store to buy more fruits and veggies than one person should eat in a week.
I'm trying to think of something fun to do this weekend. I'll definitely be at happy hour tomorrow night, but I need something fun for Saturday. Maybe a visit to the art museum or a serious mall trip. I still haven't been to one of the fabulous malls down the street from me yet (and I've only been to the other one once), so it might be a good weekend for some mall quality time. I've been feeling really blah about my wardrobe this week too, so a new outfit might be a nice pick me up. Not that I need to be spending money, but hopefully I can catch some ridiculously good sales.
1 comment:
Good luck with the detox! I wish I had your strength.
Post a Comment