Farewell 2008! The year I graduated from college, got my first job, moved out on my own and discovered a new city. As far as I'm concerned, that's a hell of a lot to happen in one year. Too much. Still adjusting, still learning, but overall enjoying life and surviving being an adult. In 2009 I hope for new friends, more fun, less stress and just taking it easy.
_______________________________________________
I have to admit that day 1 of 2009 was a pretty lazy one. And I don't even have the excuse of staying up late and partying all night long the night before. Claire was sick, so I stayed in and watched awesome movies and made dinner for myself. Not a bad New Year's Eve. Yesterday I went grocery shopping, drove around town aimlessly just to see what's around, watched more awesome movies (on Lifetime, I admit) and went to the gym. New healthy lifestyle is going awesome! Oh, except for the pizza I ordered last night and will finish eating today or tomorrow. Oops.
Tonight I'm having dinner with Lydia and Warren and some of her fam. So excited to see my new newly engaged friend--eek! And we ditched the French place, and now we're going somewhere called 4th and Swift in the trendy area called Virgina Highlands. One thing I really like about Atlanta: interesting names for different areas of town. This weekend I'm planning on buying my membership to the High Museum of art and checking it out on Saturday. I'm pretty excited about going.
3 comments:
Here's to 2009!
Miss you!
I really can't believe Lydia is getting married!!!!
I know, its completely insane. Should be a fun wedding though!
Post a Comment