Sigh. I feel like I'm in a rut. Scratch that, I know I'm in a rut. I get up, get ready for work, ride the train to the office, work all day, ride the train home, make a little dinner, watch tv, maybe exercise, read, sleep. Repeat exactly, every day. Too much predictability, not enough fun. I have got to make some new friends in Atlanta. While I love being by myself (the beauty of being an only child) and have discovered that I am more independent than I thought I was, I crave a lot more social interaction than I'm getting right now.
So, this weekend I'm going to try out a new church in hopes of meeting new people. I'm definitely not a really religious person, but I've researched and found a big church near me with a great singles program, and I'm really hoping it'll help me branch out a little. I'm also going to try to get in touch with a few Wake people I know in town to see what they are up to. At least I have a plan!
1 comment:
Your routine is exactly like mine. Really, exactly. I feel your pain. It sucks. Get out there girl!
Post a Comment