Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Day!!

I am finally back in the land of the living (and back at work)! I think I'm allergic to Valdosta, GA, because I started feeling a little gross last Wednesday while I was there, and thank goodness we finished up early and came home on Thursday, because I basically passed out on my couch for about a day, finally dragged myself to an urgent care and got some meds. Luckily my parents were already planning to come down this weekend, so they took care of me. We did a little shopping (I discovered a fabulous JC Penney furniture outlet...brand new coffee tables for $60) and eating once I felt like I could go out in public again, haha. So I'm pretty excited about being back at work today woo!

Today I must: call Kristin, get a chunk of my project done at the office, try to call Claire to see if she is still alive, make the rest of the delicious ravioli for dinner, maybe go to the gym or just do some pilates in my apartment...I've been sitting on my butt for way too long.

Things that make me smile: the beautiful pashmina I received all the way from Turkey from my bff, my new "best of the food network" cookbook I got for free!, the complete SATC series on dvd, specialty olives that I paid way too much for, and my free month long subway card from work. Maybe i'll promise myself a massage with the money I'll save every month:)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better!
<3 the things that make you smile!