Ahh, faux-friday at last. I'm leaving ATL tonight at 7:30 for a lovely weekend in the arctic tundra of North Carolina (the high tomorrow at home is 27...the HIGH!). I'm hoping I'll survive, but I'm really unsure about it. This is another one of those times when I wish there was a full body Ugg boot (that didn't make you look like a 300lb. Eskimo...not possible, I know).
Things to look forward to: lunch with Erin, my haircut, and dinner with Be on Friday, seeing Sara at some point and hopefully seeing Bride Wars, family time on Saturday, finally finishing Twilight on the plane, and getting ready for my first business trip next week!
That being said, the blog will be taking a little vacay as usual. And since I'll be out of the office all next week, I'll update whenever I get a chance. Happy weekend!
1 comment:
Haha artic NC weather. In nyc today the high is 17, but with the windchill it feels like 6. Sigh, I lose.
Have fun at home! Ps. Bride Wars is funny.
Post a Comment