Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Real Work!

I am actually doing my very first real work at my job today. Hooray! It's pretty interesting and it will be good practice for when I start going out in the field and begin to travel for my job

Last night I went to the gym again (yay) and watched the Secret Life of the American Teenager. Why I watch this show is still beyond me...but last night's episode was awesomely bad, as usual. Of course, I'll keep watching for the rest of the season. I also started reading Twilight. I can already tell that the book will be better than the movie, but I'm glad I saw the movie first so that I can keep picturing Robert Pattinson in his Ray-Bans. Yum.

Tonight: leave work, gym, dinner, read more, sleep. Repeat daily. At least this week is my flex friday! Yay for 4 day weeks!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I wish I could get into the same after-work routine! I will try tonight. It's usually the gym part that gets left out.